Be one of the first to get this updated qualification in kitchen and bathroom design with Designer Training Australia (DTA).
Brand new pathways, so everyone can find the best fit for them, with more opportunities for credit from prior study, which may save time, money and unnecessary study.
Course length is 12 – 18 months part time. This is the most up to date course available in kitchen and bathroom design and has replaced and is equivalent to the Cert IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces MSF40313.
Maybe you fit into one of these categories?
1. Are you an Interior Designer or Interior Decorator who designs kitchens and/or bathrooms? If so, graduates of Interior Design and Decoration will be given eligible credits for previous study.
2. Are you an experienced kitchen and bathroom designer and are looking to obtain a formal qualification? You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Also, you may be able to use examples of your work.
3. Do you have an interest in designing interior residential spaces and is looking for a career change?
4. Maybe you are a cabinetmakes or builder and are wanting to expand your design knowledge and provide design services to clients? If so, you may be eligible to obtain credits for previous study.
Other courses include;
- 2D AutoCAD for residential interiors
- Certificate IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces
- Kitchen Planning
- Bathroom Planning
- Effective lighting for kitchens and bathrooms