Be one of the first to get this updated qualification in kitchen and bathroom design with Designer Training Australia (DTA).
Brand new pathways, so everyone can find the best fit for them, with more opportunities for credit from prior study, which may save time, money and unnecessary study.
Course length is 12 – 18 months part time. This is the most up to date course available in kitchen and bathroom design and has replaced and is equivalent to the Cert IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces MSF40313.
Maybe you fit into one of these categories?
1. Are you an Interior Designer or Interior Decorator who designs kitchens and/or bathrooms? If so, graduates of Interior Design and Decoration will be given eligible credits for previous study.
2. Are you an experienced kitchen and bathroom designer and are looking to obtain a formal qualification? You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Also, you may be able to use examples of your work.
3. Do you have an interest in designing interior residential spaces and is looking for a career change?
4. Maybe you are a cabinetmakes or builder and are wanting to expand your design knowledge and provide design services to clients? If so, you may be eligible to obtain credits for previous study.
Other courses include;
- 2D AutoCAD for residential interiors
- Certificate IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces
- Kitchen Planning
- Bathroom Planning
- Effective lighting for kitchens and bathrooms
HURRY! - LAST INTAKES FOR 2019 - start in September, October or November
Become a qualified Kitchen and Bathroom Designer by completing this nationally accredited course, which is recognised all over Australia as the benchmark for professional Kitchen and Bathroom Designers.
Certificate IV in Kitchen and Bathroom Design [MSF40318]
This course covers the skills and knowledge needed by professionals designing residential kitchens, bathrooms, wardrobes, entertainment areas, studies and other areas of the home which include built-in cabinetry.
Whether you are already in the industry wanting to formalise your expertise, or you are looking for a career change this specialist qualification will give you a professional edge and access to industry best practice in kitchen and bathroom design.
- No upfront fees
- No set class times - study around work and home commitments
- $375 administration fee paid with the enrolment form
- All other course fees are paid off via a 14 month payment plan (no interest)
- Course has been developed by designers with input from professionals all over Australia
- You will be trained and supported by industry experts
- Start dates coming up: 2nd September, 7th October, 4th November
This is the most up to date course available in kitchen and bathroom design and has replaced and is equivalent to the Cert IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces MSF40313.